Tiffany Kemp | Professional Speaker
Making contracts interesting for audiences everywhere since 2005
As a keynote speaker, Tiffany delivers valuable messages that create immediate opportunities for growth and development, in an entertaining and memorable way. Each talk can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your audience, so that each audience member leaves the event fired up and motivated to put what they’ve heard into practice straight away.
Clients enjoy working with Tiffany Kemp because she adds value before, during and after the event.
Before the event Tiffany can help you generate interest and anticipation for the event by:
- creating a tailored, high-quality video that can be used to promote the event on social media
- delivering a webinar to build interest and get your audiences thinking about how they can gain the most value from her talk
- promoting your event through her own social media channels (if appropriate)
- providing thought-provoking articles for your pre-event publicity
During the event you will find Tiffany a well-prepared, professional and no-fuss presenter who collaborates well with your AV crew, is easy to work with and complements your other speakers. Tiffany is so good at capturing the spirit of an event that she has also been asked to act as the MC for legal, technical and business conferences – something she enjoys and does exceptionally well.
After her keynote, you can engage Tiffany to chair a discussion panel or round-table, or to deliver master-classes, all building on the value delivered and helping your audience develop their take-aways into solid action points.
Book Tiffany to deliver an interactive master-class:
- Hold onto your profits and stay out of court
- Using contracts to sell more
- Collaborative negotiation for value creation
- Avoiding the sinister attribution effect – how to write emails that work
Copies of Tiffany’s book Deal Makers can be purchased at a special event discount, to enable your audience to continue and reinforce their learning long after the event is over.
After the event each delegate will be given a code enabling them to join Tiffany’s LinkedIn group “Deal makers – sell more, deliver better”. This gives them access to high quality articles, videos, webinars and other materials to help them benefit from what they have learned.
You can also book Tiffany to deliver a tailored follow-up webinar specifically for your audience, up to four weeks after the event.
Contact us now to find out more or to book Tiffany to speak at your event.